Monday, November 14, 2011

Billy Crystal to Return as Host for 84th Academy Awards®


It is nice to see that great talent is still being sought for the Academy Awards.  Finding a good host , let alone a great one, is an arduous task.  For those of us that have endured both the good and the bad, it is marvelous to see that this year’s Oscars sits on the shoulders of one of the greats! :)
Beverly Hills, CA (November 10, 2011) – The Academy has announced that Billy Crystal will serve as host for the 84th Academy Awards.  This will mark Crystal's ninth time as host.
"Some of the best moments of my career have happened on the Oscar stage. I am thrilled to be back there. Actually, I am doing this so that the young woman in my pharmacy will stop asking me my name when I pick up my prescriptions," said Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment